Taking a step ahead from Bunny - Hippo Birdie 2 Ewe! BTW, took a few minutes off work to catch up on my fav bloggers and LOVED yer ad: 'Look honey, I'm an ugly old bastard who can't offer you much - just the love of a good man and a beer on weekends. Or some red wine if you prefer. Plus I'll sing for you when you're blue.' I think wimmen would be pushing at shoving to get at you, honestly I do!
Come on already and write about how your day went. I hope you realise that some people haven't stopped raising you toast upon toast since yesterday! Hic!!
14 comments:
Happy Birthday Swb! :)
Birthday today? Have a great one! :)
and, hi!
So how much life have you added to your years? Many happy returns SwB.
Appy BUDDAY *beer hugs*
happy buday SwB. i tried adding a song for your buday to this comment. didn't work. : ) will put it on my post.
While we're on a roll celebrating the joy of living... Happy birthday hugs and kisses to my absolutely favorite blogger!
And if your blog is a reliable indicator, your life is only going to get more fabulous. :) Kisses!
here's to many more 'living years' for you..happy birthday! Love and hugs
very very happy birdday to you.
Happy Birthday SWB.
Hope it was great :)
Hippo Birdie, SwB. Tight hug.
Bunny
Taking a step ahead from Bunny - Hippo Birdie 2 Ewe! BTW, took a few minutes off work to catch up on my fav bloggers and LOVED yer ad: 'Look honey, I'm an ugly old bastard who can't offer you much - just the love of a good man and a beer on weekends. Or some red wine if you prefer. Plus I'll sing for you when you're blue.'
I think wimmen would be pushing at shoving to get at you, honestly I do!
Come on already and write about how your day went. I hope you realise that some people haven't stopped raising you toast upon toast since yesterday!
Hic!!
a very happy birthday SwB!
Happy Budday !
Post a Comment