October 1, 2008

Hot cup of tea after lots of Johnnie Black. Very nice. Best sleep I've had in three days. Jetlag can be quit a bummer. Trust good ol' scotch to fix it.

JC surprised me with a big chocolate cake. The boys turned up as well ... more for Johnnie than for me I reckon, but that's ok. I wouldn't have been happy drinking alone anyway.

Thanks for all the wishes. I'll try to reply to as many as I can (because there were so many) but if I miss anybody know it wasn't intentional.

And there was this one email sitting quietly in my inbox that I was almost missed among all the crowd which I was very happy to see. From someone whose birthday it was just a day before mine. This song for her ... keep spreading the joy! (bet she gets that a lot)

More Allman Brothers ... Midnight Rider.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated birthday wishes salty

Anonymous said...

Allman Brothers, I heart :D

*hugs*

Love, peace and some joyful cheer!
J

Tartrazina said...

belated wishes SWB! dropped by after ages - coz i've forgotten how to use that music thing... radio blog?? i'm trying to figure it out!! can you please stop by my way with instructions! am gonna keep trying int he meanwhile tho!

Golden Beard said...

Belated Birthday Wishes !!

rupagulab said...

Hey, hippo birdie 2 ewe! Must tell you that your blog on travelling abroad has been my party piece de resistance. 'So,' I say, while puffing deeply on my cig, 'Ole saltwater had an Injun sidling up to him when he was abroad, and the injun sez, "Where you from?" in an attempt to break the khakra, and ole saltwater, the wily ole fox sez, "Karachi!" Marvellous! You're my kind of person!

rupagulab said...

Hey, hippo birdie 2 ewe! Must tell you that your blog on travelling abroad has been my party piece de resistance. 'So,' I say, while puffing deeply on my cig, 'Ole saltwater had an Injun sidling up to him when he was abroad, and the injun sez, "Where you from?" in an attempt to break the khakra, and ole saltwater, the wily ole fox sez, "Karachi!" Marvellous! You're my kind of person!