... ain't no dark till something shines
ouch! Just shocked as something exactly like this has been going on in my head since morning..
Nice. Both.
devastating image
JESUS CHRIST!!
Yes, sometimes it is best to just let go. And then you should not take things on The Dil, you should take them in The Hand.
lol @ dodo's comment. :D
The words struck a deep chord in me when I read them - they honestly touched my heart. I hope you don't mind I used them in my latest post.
this was great - missed ur picture posts
louly! the pic was awesome and the words too!
And for all the times I let go,I tried not to hold on, again, ever.
nice
wow. really. just wow.
lovely pic!!
Fuck ! you won;t believe how much it strikes home ! yours ?
@swb: You can be so brilliant, it could be overlooked...I mean that as a compliment OK? If you understand exactly what I mean, you'll know what I mean. :)
Beautiful work, haunting words.Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)I said it there but will say it once again here. Dona Paula. :D
Belated Happy B'day! :)
My dear Swb, know you have Him, bug hugs from me too :)And after seeing syl's comment - belated wishes are in order are they??!!May God grant you all that He desires for you this year. I pray that it's your best year yet. Have fun!
beautiful pic. but then why do i have this feeling that letting go meant ending up broken/incomplete, just like the pic :-)
lol!! I'm sorry if it wasn't intended to be funny. But I love the "Thank You!" at the end. hahahaha. good one!!
This one sent goosebumps down my spine. It has to be one of your best...the picture and the post. Beautiful, simply beautiful.
wow! absolutely amazing pic-poem combo!kind of the voice going on in my head...
fullstop the thank you, no?
Post a Comment
23 comments:
ouch! Just shocked as something exactly like this has been going on in my head since morning..
Nice. Both.
devastating image
JESUS CHRIST!!
Yes, sometimes it is best to just let go. And then you should not take things on The Dil, you should take them in The Hand.
lol @ dodo's comment. :D
The words struck a deep chord in me when I read them - they honestly touched my heart. I hope you don't mind I used them in my latest post.
this was great - missed ur picture posts
louly! the pic was awesome and the words too!
And for all the times I let go,
I tried not to hold on, again, ever.
nice
wow. really. just wow.
lovely pic!!
Fuck ! you won;t believe how much it strikes home ! yours ?
@swb: You can be so brilliant, it could be overlooked...I mean that as a compliment OK? If you understand exactly what I mean, you'll know what I mean. :)
Beautiful work, haunting words.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
I said it there but will say it once again here. Dona Paula.
:D
Belated Happy B'day! :)
My dear Swb, know you have Him, bug hugs from me too :)
And after seeing syl's comment - belated wishes are in order are they??!!
May God grant you all that He desires for you this year. I pray that it's your best year yet. Have fun!
beautiful pic. but then why do i have this feeling that letting go meant ending up broken/incomplete, just like the pic :-)
lol!! I'm sorry if it wasn't intended to be funny. But I love the "Thank You!" at the end. hahahaha. good one!!
This one sent goosebumps down my spine. It has to be one of your best...the picture and the post. Beautiful, simply beautiful.
wow! absolutely amazing pic-poem combo!
kind of the voice going on in my head...
fullstop the thank you, no?
Post a Comment