July 6, 2004

The music of Rusted Root is simply fabulous. Bro heard them perform live in Rhode Island last year, and he says their drummer is the best he's ever heard - and he's been for lots of big acts like Clapton, Aerosmith and Metallica.

Playing now is the song 'Beatiful People' from the album 'When I Woke'

I saw the shame inside your addiction
Hatin’ to see what was passed on by
I saw the shame and wondered why I should live and die.
Leave a note and tell me
Leave a note and tell me why.


Amazing percussion work, and haunting vocals. Made 2 copies of this 'Best of' CD for 2 beautiful people. The guy at the I-Way who did the CD writing asked if he could keep a copy for himself. Sure I said. He's a nice Gujju guy with a cute wife - newly wed's; and they keep talking to each other almost non-stop in that language. It's nice to see people happily married - who complement each other so perfectly.

Inshallah someday!

No comments: