June 13, 2004

So she’s on strike. But we all know “she’ll be baaack” …she loves us too much.

Nothing to do today – just lazing away. I was hoping to go see a movie this afternoon - its been ages since I saw a film on the big screen - but nobody seems too keen on a movie today.

My first preference would have been Harry Potter, but my cousin tells me that even her kids who are big Potter fans didn’t like it all that much. The Prisoner of Azkaban, it seems. But wasn’t the next Potter film going to be called ‘Harry Potter and the Five-Dollar Whore’

…or is it the five-dollar whore who's the prisoner of Azkaban?

But what else is there to see? Great Indian Warrior Chief - Big B’s latest movie ‘Dev’ is reportedly running to full houses. Maybe that’s because this film doesn’t have his son ‘Little Shit’ acting in it. The producers have done a great service to the Indian movie-going public by keeping him out.

Then there’s smiling reptile Rhithik as an army officer in Lakshya. No way anybody here is gonna want to see that. Seeing him gyrate in those tank tops is bad enough – but in military fatigues!?! …and I don’t think anybody with an extra thumb and a smile like that would ever make it through Services Selection Board.

Lets go see the lesbian movie next week, someone said. Amrita Arora and Isha Kopikar together is sure to a sizzler! 'Little Shit' must be fuming mad - what a waste of babes! But besides the booty, I dont think we can expect anything more from a movie with a title like 'Girlfriend'. And already, some sections of the moral police are gearing up for action.

My folks are out for the weekend – distant relatives wedding. The guys want to come over this evening to watch Euro 2004 England vs. France football game over a couple of beers and some grub. They had a good laugh when I told them about the catastrophic effects of too much beer – yeah, the last thing we need is them phytoestrogens.

Ok, I know this is a rubbish post. Apologies to all the Abhishek and Roshan fans. But you’ll watch MTV’s Fully Faltoo, dont you’ll?

Anyway, have a good week.

Peace, love, and a fish called Goonda!!

No comments: