Listening to classical guitar is like drinking a glass of fine wine - it soothes your senses.
And speaking of fine wines, the best I’ve had is the Hennessey XO and Remy Martin VSOP that Pashu had nicked from his aunt’s wine cellar (loft actually). This stuff costs something like 5-6 grand a bottle, so I don’t think we’ll be having that again anytime soon.
Playing right now is Spanish guitarist Moro. You can download some of his pieces from the website - good music.
I’m not really in a blog posting mood right now. Its good to be quiet sometimes, I guess.
Madcap: MTV Live airs at 10:30 pm on Sundays.
The Olympic Torch Relay which took place in Delhi today is a good example of how stupid we Indians are. It just doesn’t make sense to me – here we are, a country of a billion people who managed just one bronze medal in the last Olympics, and we rush to make such a huge event out of the Olympic flame coming to our country. If you ask me, the IOC should have left India out. And what can be more insulting to all those athletes and other Olympic sport participants who have to put up with the lack of funds, support and facilities, than to see bimbo’s like Bipasha Basu and Aishwarya Rai carrying that torch. Only in India.
BFN
No comments:
Post a Comment