Pam Anderson on Bigg Boss 4 ... apparently to push up the ratings! Indian television really has reached new lows. Or new highs depending on how you look at it.
As for Big B and KBC, what's with all these people acting like they've been granted an audience with God? I should be on that damn show, -- yeah yeah nice wig, now lets get on with it! And no, I don't wanna listen to any of your old man's bludy poems!
The Social Network. Good movie. Reaffirms my belief that sometimes all you need is that one big idea. Or someone else's big idea. I heard some guy in front of me say, -- Shit, he stole the idea!! Can't help thinking that if he hadn't, Facebook as we know it today might never existed. Also I'm wondering: If I steal a hundred bucks from you and turn it into a million, how much do I owe you back?
What I like about Facebook is how it's constantly evolving. What started as a I wanna check out your hot fotos.com is now so much more. Last week, believe it or not, I got invited to a wedding on Facebook. Which can't be good news for establishments such as these. Took a while to sink in - a wedding! Not some party at a restaurant or a pub, but a wedding with a bride and a groom and all the nonsense that goes with it. Unbelievable! Soon to launch is Facebook email from what I hear. Facemail. What next? One can only guess.
***
Two awards in as many weeks at work. One a big-ass one ... which'll look really good on my resume. But I'm beyond that now. I want something else. Timing is everything - the difference between win and lose. This man more than anyone will testify to that.
The Grateful Dead with a song I love. Loser!
As for Big B and KBC, what's with all these people acting like they've been granted an audience with God? I should be on that damn show, -- yeah yeah nice wig, now lets get on with it! And no, I don't wanna listen to any of your old man's bludy poems!
The Social Network. Good movie. Reaffirms my belief that sometimes all you need is that one big idea. Or someone else's big idea. I heard some guy in front of me say, -- Shit, he stole the idea!! Can't help thinking that if he hadn't, Facebook as we know it today might never existed. Also I'm wondering: If I steal a hundred bucks from you and turn it into a million, how much do I owe you back?
What I like about Facebook is how it's constantly evolving. What started as a I wanna check out your hot fotos.com is now so much more. Last week, believe it or not, I got invited to a wedding on Facebook. Which can't be good news for establishments such as these. Took a while to sink in - a wedding! Not some party at a restaurant or a pub, but a wedding with a bride and a groom and all the nonsense that goes with it. Unbelievable! Soon to launch is Facebook email from what I hear. Facemail. What next? One can only guess.
***
Two awards in as many weeks at work. One a big-ass one ... which'll look really good on my resume. But I'm beyond that now. I want something else. Timing is everything - the difference between win and lose. This man more than anyone will testify to that.
The Grateful Dead with a song I love. Loser!
8 comments:
Echoed my sentiments! Everyone talks about their problems and blah blah. Well, okay, to a certain extent it's nice. You get a glimpse into people's lives, but then I am beginning to feel it's all staged and scripted :(
Anyway, it's almost coming to an end, this season. So you can rest easy :)
And hehe, I swear@Poems. Is there no other poem he wrote?
We all know reality TV is staged...media is staged....that's ok...but you at least need to stage well...this time it's so well scripted, it's almost like a daily soap.
The movie and this post made me feel a lot better about being an FB exhibitionist, addict, and all that.
And Pamela Anderson is in and Sameer Soni is out. It really is a new low, even for lame people like me who actually push those damn ratings up.
Your blog lives again, yay! BTW after the movie I felt like deleting my FB account! He comes across as such a talented AND spiteful person!
Not a fan of the show. Have never watched it to be honest because I am not a big fan of reality TV because I don't think it's really that realistic.
The Social Network - now that's how you make a point! That there is my crack...eh.. I mean Facebook. Nuff said. :)
I'll give you a big HELL YEAH on those awards!!!! Awesome! I say this calls for a party. I'll bring the nachos! :P
haven't watched TV since mid-1993 and reality shows is one of the many reasons i still refuse to buy a TV. the only time i watch TV is when i am at a friend's place and we are drinking :)
hey hi!! dont think u remember me..have been off the blogging circuit for a while now..!! and ..i cant seem to access sutterbug blues.. bah!!
i want a post-goa 2010 post!
Post a Comment