... ain't no dark till something shines
What was I thinking!
Damn! I can see what is on the other side of his head.
wot on earth is he talking??? ;)
if i stare hard enough, will i burn a hole in his head?
If only they knew how lousy you are in bed. Amar Singh was better!
I have my eyes on you...
At least in Yuva he kicked Vivek's ass big time.
ok whatever boy. They are just listening because I'm standing here with you so stop talking already and lemme take charge!
"If only they knew how lousy you are in bed. Amar Singh was better!"hahahahhaa...oohhh... hahhahahaa...
if only it wasn't for his last name... sigh !
dang she looks so evil!
'Oh yeah... We're at this premier. It's all the same to me.''Anyone got any ideas on something interesting I can do to shake my cage a little? He might be helping, but it's not enough.'
'I got him to shave his ridiculous beard...now lets seeee...maybe its time to get his nose done!'
Made up!
i'm not letting him outta my sight!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
What was I thinking!
Damn! I can see what is on the other side of his head.
wot on earth is he talking??? ;)
if i stare hard enough, will i burn a hole in his head?
If only they knew how lousy you are in bed. Amar Singh was better!
I have my eyes on you...
At least in Yuva he kicked Vivek's ass big time.
ok whatever boy. They are just listening because I'm standing here with you so stop talking already and lemme take charge!
"If only they knew how lousy you are in bed. Amar Singh was better!"
hahahahhaa...
oohhh... hahhahahaa...
if only it wasn't for his last name... sigh !
dang she looks so evil!
'Oh yeah... We're at this premier. It's all the same to me.'
'Anyone got any ideas on something interesting I can do to shake my cage a little? He might be helping, but it's not enough.'
'I got him to shave his ridiculous beard...now lets seeee...maybe its time to get his nose done!'
Made up!
i'm not letting him outta my sight!
Post a Comment