I could see it in your eyes, she had once said to me ... you have that look of someone who has given up - on life, on love, on everything. And I said to her: I haven't given up, I'm just tired from trying.
I don't think she understood the difference.
***
The beautifully haunting Hope Sandoval and Mazzy Star ... Fade into You.
I don't think she understood the difference.
***
The beautifully haunting Hope Sandoval and Mazzy Star ... Fade into You.
6 comments:
Omigod- that's deep and meaningful! And I understand EXACTLy what you're saying!
Such a beautiful song ..... my favorite from So Tonight That I Might See :)
-Enigma
there is no difference between the two.
lovely song! thank u for sharing
bips
I think I know what you mean....
been there done that... :)
Giving up and being weary are totally different.
Would just an -'I understand!' make any difference? Hope it does!
Post a Comment