February 23, 2009

To me it looked like chicken, but still I asked the guy what it was. Breast piece, he replies. Okay cool, I thought, and asked him to pack me two plates. When we get home and start eating it tastes like anything but chicken ... tough and rubbery is what it was. Damn, these ain't chicken breasts, these are bludy goats balls, says one of the guys .... No even goats balls taste better than this! I'm gonna take it back and kick that buggers ass, I said, quite pissed off at having been taken for a ride. No hang on SwB, says our man P, what did the guy say exactly? He told me it was breast man! Yes, but did he say whose breasts? What do you mean "whose breasts?" Other animals have breasts too you know, he says, with a stupid smirk on his face. Because I think I know what we're eating - these are udders dude. What do you mean udders ... as in tits? Exactly. These are beef tits! They call it Khiri, it's something of a delicacy.

Bludy hell! I have a good mind to turn vegetarian I tell you ... enough of this shit.

***

Will Slumdog win it? JC sure seems to thinks so. Don't think I'll be up at 6:30 tomorrow morning to catch it live.

And it seems there's something going on between Freida and that Patel bugger or so the tabloids are saying. Now I feel even worse for that boy she dumped. These wimmen I tell you!

Till tomorrow morning then. You reckon Freida will turn up in a sexy midriff-baring saree?

3 comments:

LostLittleGirl said...

udders. hahahahahahahhahaha

Rada said...

Udders.
Udders???

I shudder!

Tartrazina said...

hahahah khiri kebabs ARE a delicacy in one of Cal's legendary restaurants (Nizam's) - i sure love em :-P but yeah its funny when people find out what they are!! hehe!