Well bugger me blue! I bet the producers of all those other nominees for Best Picture are scratching their heads wondering why the hell they spent all that money making them movies when all they had to do was go to India, pick up a bunch of slum kids, an ageing Bollywood star who danced around trees for twenty years, along with a couple of other nobodys, and voila - mission accomplished! Oscars by the bagful.
Goes to show it's not always about how good or bad you are, at times it's just plain ol' luck.
And at the risk of sounding like the girls at HHC I have to say Freida's dress was totally not happening. A midriff baring saree would have been killer.
Jai Ho!
Goes to show it's not always about how good or bad you are, at times it's just plain ol' luck.
And at the risk of sounding like the girls at HHC I have to say Freida's dress was totally not happening. A midriff baring saree would have been killer.
Jai Ho!
7 comments:
I don't understand why Freida is happening at all!
I was expecting her to come in one of them Vogue dresses! :(
the saree would truly have been a killer.. :)
Agree with PN here - why is she happening at all?!
Plain luck me guessing ... and I am (strangely) not even jealous ;)
lol. What an average movie and what extraordinary hype. And yeah, Frieda is so..ummm plain.
LLG
Wasnt she supposed to do in Rome what the Romans do?
Totally..
Post a Comment