May 6, 2008

Give me a beer and a 29" plasma TV anyday! Now this changes the equation totally, if you know what I'm sayin'.

***

The Yanks think we're eating too much. Something that as per the natural scheme of things (as they know it) perhaps we're not supposed to be doing. Someone way back must have told them we Indians are happy with daal-roti. Which we were, if it wasn't for them outsourcing all their jobs to us, and turning thousands upon thousands of our brightest engineering minds into testers and coders earning big fat salaries (albeit a pittance compared to what they pay back home) which somewhat ironically (or not) we up spending on their damn products; and now they're blaming us for increasing world food prices. Talk about wanting it all!


***


M Night Shyamalan's back to spook us they're saying. Hopefully it won't be anything as demented as The Village, which was a load of bludy crap. The Sixth Sense I didn't see, and his Lady in the Water drowned before most of us could see her. But I think he should take a cue from Bollywood and come up with a 'romantic-comic-thriller'. One of the three should work.


He's been awarded the Padma Shri for cinema it seems. Hell, how about a Padma Shri for bloggers! All the time and effort we bludy put in. I'm not implying that I should get it, if that's what you're thinking.


CCR ... to me the greatest 'real' rock band of all time. Run through the Jungle. Shyamalan should have this one in the soundtrack to his next movie ... his characters do a lot of running.

1 comment:

NN said...

I wish MNS all the best. i thought unbreakable was not so bad.

As for the Yanks i guess their bullet came to bite them in the butt :D