September 25, 2007

Is it just me, or is he starting to look more and more like this man. Kinky!

***

Yes, it was the finish everybody wanted.

... And the Pakis didn't look too crestfallen, did they?

***

It's pretty elementary to see what this version of the game is all about. If you want to see it, that is.

***

Something to shake off that hangover.

10 comments:

teacup said...

no, you are not the only one! yesterday while the girls were cheering, one of the guy friends commented on how Sharukh Khan was starting to look more like Michael Jackson...and now you!:)

S said...

LOL!!! :D
yeah...except tht MJ could sing a few!! ;) Man!! i cant stand Shahrukh's cheesy, cheek-boney look!! ugghh

Much ado about nothing.... said...

I am glad you did not draw parallels between Jackson and Dhoni (the long hair and all!!) :-)

Anonymous said...

i said the same thing to hubby as well :)

Anonymous said...

For once I actually agree with you ... I said the exact same thing while watching the match.

Melody said...

OMG!!! Saks actually said the exact SAME thing when we were watching the match!! Lol, he is getting very scary huh?!

How're you? Trust all well!

Priyanka said...

I so agree!! The resembalance is uncanny and creeeepy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bluesie! Hippo birdie!

Kahini

Dreamcatcher said...

Happy Birthday Salty :)
Hope you have a good one.

Anonymous said...

you're not alone!
The moment I saw the pictures that thought crossed my mind as well :)