Sunday morning with the great Don Henley. Didn't have a very successful solo carreer after The Eagles, did he Donny boy? Only track I think made it to the charts was The end of the innocence. And this one ... The boys of summer.
I so feel like going to Goa next weekend. Actually I just might.
***
Potter's back. Or rather he will be back soon. So what's it this time -- Harry and the Whore with the hairy legs?? I hear book 7 is already out on the internet. No big deal really - just a few million quid less for the Englishwoman. But it seems most people would rather not know how poor Harrry meets his unfortunate (fortunate for some) end before they read the book. If I were them I wouldn't expect anyting too dramatic ... he probably just falls off his flying broomstick while straining dangerously to get a better look at some chicks' lady-bumps.
***
Cannes Film Festival. I thought that stuff was intended to showcase the films, not so much the stars. But put on the news and all you see is our Bollywood cowboys walking up and down the red carpet. And looking at Babyshek and Bahushek you'd think they're bludy Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta!
I hear Richard Gere's gonna be on the next Coffee with K Jo. This time it's not Gere I'm worried about, it's Karan! What will the moral police say if our boy lunges from his chair and tries to kiss Dick?
***
A season of upsets it is turning out to be in the sporting world. First India beating Bangladesh in the One Day series, then Man. United losing to the Blues in yesterdays English FA Cup ... only thing left now is for Nadal to kick Federer's ass!
BFN.
I so feel like going to Goa next weekend. Actually I just might.
***
Potter's back. Or rather he will be back soon. So what's it this time -- Harry and the Whore with the hairy legs?? I hear book 7 is already out on the internet. No big deal really - just a few million quid less for the Englishwoman. But it seems most people would rather not know how poor Harrry meets his unfortunate (fortunate for some) end before they read the book. If I were them I wouldn't expect anyting too dramatic ... he probably just falls off his flying broomstick while straining dangerously to get a better look at some chicks' lady-bumps.
***
Cannes Film Festival. I thought that stuff was intended to showcase the films, not so much the stars. But put on the news and all you see is our Bollywood cowboys walking up and down the red carpet. And looking at Babyshek and Bahushek you'd think they're bludy Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta!
I hear Richard Gere's gonna be on the next Coffee with K Jo. This time it's not Gere I'm worried about, it's Karan! What will the moral police say if our boy lunges from his chair and tries to kiss Dick?
***
A season of upsets it is turning out to be in the sporting world. First India beating Bangladesh in the One Day series, then Man. United losing to the Blues in yesterdays English FA Cup ... only thing left now is for Nadal to kick Federer's ass!
BFN.
8 comments:
The upset would be if Federer kicks Nadal's ass considering the recent matches are on clay where Nadal rules. 81 matches without a loss.
V
oye, don't diss harry. he's just a miusunderstood, tortured chosen one who will make rowling even more insanely rich. all you other unchosen ones are just jealous.
Hehehe. I saw that episode last night, Gere kept on talking about Buddhism and his development work, while Karan Johar looked so bloody uncomfortable because finally, someone was not talking about ' our blessed film fraternity'!
Has anyone bothered to count how many times he says film fraternity? I went on to 8 last night :)
saltyyyy!! dont go to goa in this heat!!! come to blr for aerosmith instead :)
Karan Johar looked lost ...floundering for words....
i think he looked sleepy ..trying to stifle yawns...cos he prolly wasnt really listening to what gere was talking abt...
Hey , lostlittle girl you're right , he was busy lavishing praise on his "film fraternity".
You should plan a trip to Delhi instead :-)
If you look at the pictures of Abhi-Ash more closely you'll see that the camera folks are actually snapping someone else :) So much for all the hulaboo!
Post a Comment