Dude, i differ. Rather, Love happens when the head and tail decide to stick together and roll along, thru times good, and bad. N dey do it for, wat els, Love! BTW, were do u get these pics from. Pretty, n interesting they r...
Hi SWB. Came here via Arnold's blog. As Arnie mentioned I'm from Divar too. Considering the amount of inbreeding that takes place in Divar I'm sure we are distantly related! :)
No I disagree love happens when there is no need to bother about whether two sides of the coin should be same. Evenif they are different, it is appreciated...
haha! U seem to have become a full fledged poet man... It's high time u and jules put out a band. We all know u've the voice and he's the guitar... Also, and this is very important, get a punk chick like Meg White for the drummer... so that I can drool over her. :P
what I feel is that u truly love urself only. Rest all is manifestation of the same. No offence to the notions of "selfless" and "unconditional" love. Only that the human nature is so. You can see it everywhere- extension of self love
Ya thats true but a coin cannot be same at the both sides.
Soo i think its lovers who cares and adjust with their partner and very warm feeling towards your partner... which can't both of them to forget him or her anytime... thats True Love
I don't know am i right ? But i am in Love with my sweetheart since 6 years.. we have a school time love. And our relation has been more better year after year...
A very mature and beautiful blog.. I must say... Now i'm realising how inferior my blog is.. The pictures on your blog tell their own stories... Absolutely classy!
20 comments:
wow! nice pic :)
Dude, i differ. Rather, Love happens when the head and tail decide to stick together and roll along, thru times good, and bad.
N dey do it for, wat els, Love!
BTW, were do u get these pics from. Pretty, n interesting they r...
Hi SWB.
Came here via Arnold's blog. As Arnie mentioned I'm from Divar too.
Considering the amount of inbreeding that takes place in Divar I'm sure we are distantly related! :)
Swb! :) I was discussing the same thing with my friend yest :) i do agree with u.
hmm, is that angel me?
Angeldust
Hmmm...
Angeldust: ...would you like it to be you?
No I disagree love happens when there is no need to bother about whether two sides of the coin should be same. Evenif they are different, it is appreciated...
Cheers
Life,and love, like the coin, goes for a toss, when tails is stale, and heads is the boss.
i loved this pic!!..where is it from!!!
jo.
dedicating a post to me...definitely,i wud want it to be me but dont know how to interpret the poem.
Angeldust
That is a BEAUTIFUL picture..
I'm fine btw, swb, thanks for asking.. though not blogging these days.. lurking around the sphere for good reads:)
Realy good pic dude. Where did you get it from?
There's something about this picture that I just don't like.
Don't know what.
haha! U seem to have become a full fledged poet man... It's high time u and jules put out a band. We all know u've the voice and he's the guitar... Also, and this is very important, get a punk chick like Meg White for the drummer... so that I can drool over her. :P
what I feel is that u truly love urself only. Rest all is manifestation of the same. No offence to the notions of "selfless" and "unconditional" love. Only that the human nature is so. You can see it everywhere- extension of self love
Ya thats true but a coin cannot be same at the both sides.
Soo i think its lovers who cares and adjust with their partner and very warm feeling towards your partner... which can't both of them to forget him or her anytime... thats True Love
I don't know am i right ? But i am in Love with my sweetheart since 6 years.. we have a school time love. And our relation has been more better year after year...
beautiful girl and a beautiful quote...
Keshi.
absolutely beautiful girl
A very mature and beautiful blog.. I must say... Now i'm realising how inferior my blog is.. The pictures on your blog tell their own stories... Absolutely classy!
Post a Comment