... ain't no dark till something shines
Liked the words a lot. :)
the mirror never lies but then again it depends on whether ur actually open to percieve the truth or not....
It depends on what you call a lie or define the truth. ;-)
so who's the fairest of them all?no answer.
where do you pick these pics from man?
Quite a freaky picture in that she's looking somewhere else in real life but in the mirror, she's looking at the photographer...
If I am not the fairest of them all, mirror mirror keep your opinion to yourslef. I live by this :-)Btw, you might love herhttp://lifemeansdrama.blogspot.com/
If it's made up, is it still 'the truth'?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Liked the words a lot. :)
the mirror never lies but then again it depends on whether ur actually open to percieve the truth or not....
It depends on what you call a lie or define the truth. ;-)
so who's the fairest of them all?
no answer.
where do you pick these pics from man?
Quite a freaky picture in that she's looking somewhere else in real life but in the mirror, she's looking at the photographer...
If I am not the fairest of them all, mirror mirror keep your opinion to yourslef. I live by this :-)
Btw, you might love her
http://lifemeansdrama.blogspot.com/
If it's made up, is it still 'the truth'?
Post a Comment