We got really drunk last night.
"Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol"
The HR prick told him he had failed the logic and reasoning test. So what do you think our man does? He comes up with his own logic and reasoning test which he is going to show to that HR guy, just to prove to him that their test is flawed.
Yup, he is going back there today to demand that they give him a chance. I told you he was a lunatic.
I guess my last post left people thinking I was feeling down or something. Far from it.
We talked a lot last night. About life, people, money, music, and of course, women.
We have one thing in common, he and I - we just never throw in the towel, for the simple reason that there is no damn towel to throw in.
"Pick up you weapon and get out there soldier!"
"Yes Sir. Sir."
"Wait, whats that you left back there son?"
"Oh, those are just my dreams, Sir. Could you hold on to them for me till I get back. I wont be needing those where I'm going."
No comments:
Post a Comment