May 11, 2004

This Gypsy Kings' version of Hotel California is good, good, good.

...all the guitars, all the percussion, and that gypsy dialect they sing in - I love it!

Anyway, Blues Over Troubled Waters is a year old today, so I just did a little post in the old page. Rediff seems to have fixed the problem, but I dont want go back there. I like blogger - they even gave me a free Gmail account.

...this music is goddamn good, I tell you; makes me forget about the money i'm losing in the stock market and everything else thats depressing these days. Exams are 5 days away, but damn that - I've done what I could do. If I dont get through this time, I'll just do everything again.

So, the voters in Andhra Pradesh have chosen to hit ctrl+alt+del on good 'ol Chandrababu. I laughed so much when I saw that headline on NDTV - some creative chaps you have coming up with these headlines. Our man was all set to put his Cyberabad on the world IT map; guess he forgot that it's not the techies who voted for him, it's the farmers who've been going without food, water and electricity. It seems he even wanted to build a Formula-I race track in Hyderabad, can you believe that!

...but that'll teach em' not to ignore our farmers again.

Damn right I got the blues!

No comments: