Love used to be a whisky on the rocks; now it is a complicated cocktail very few of us know how to mix.
The Hollies with a song from a time when life was simple and love simpler -- The air that I breathe.
For T. Thank you for a wonderful day.
The Hollies with a song from a time when life was simple and love simpler -- The air that I breathe.
For T. Thank you for a wonderful day.
12 comments:
Brilliant!
I guess sometimes it ends up as a mocktale.. oops mocktail as well ;)
That line made me go 'Woww' ... They are so right when they say .. alcohol always figures in the best-est of explanations :)
Nice analogy. :) Have you heard this Hollies song - He ain't heavy, he's my brother? Beautiful song, that one...
nice analogy. been lucky in it. kept on trying the different mixes.
Awww.. love isn't so complicated. It's the simplest of all emotions. It's the accompanying emotions of jealousy, lust, joy and sometimes anger that colour it so!
But whisky IS the real thing after all... Cocktails are only "sho sha". Real love is still uncomplicated. Like the good ol' whisky, don't you think?
Whisky on ice is so simple. A cocktail,well, I can count how many times a cocktail's been done just right.
Much ado about nothing: Well done! :)
The Hollies. You know you, should give yourself a pat on the back from digging up treasures this week that a lot of us have forgotten.
And fling is like a couple of shots..dreamy when the high lasts but the hangover is nauseating and deadly..?
But then with the cocktails , you don't even notice you are getting so high and suddenly you come crashing down?
A long overdue visit and I'm lapping up all the posts that have transpired since then. How you doing?
and then there are the non-mixers who take whatever comes...
Waiter, I'll have what he's having!
For the life of me I cannot recall a time when I've had it simple. I never thought it's possible. :)
So which do you feel is better..
Love "on the ROCKS".. or as a complicated Cocktail ;)
Post a Comment