There is nothing more delightful than being in the company of two super-talented, extremely well brought up kids. For kids like these I'd gladly give up all my freedoms!
Which is how I spent my day yesterday - just watching them do their thing. They were amazing. Pics on Facebook.
Does anyone know where I can get Rainbow Magic books here in India? That's what they want for Christmas. Felt real bad when they said their daddy couldn't buy it for them back home in Australia because they were too expensive*. And this was after I told them that an Ipod and digital camera were out of the question. Searched at Landmark last evening but nothing.
* Or were they trying to make me ullu, you never know!
John Cougar Mellencamp with a song I just feel like listening to right now - Your life is now!
Which is how I spent my day yesterday - just watching them do their thing. They were amazing. Pics on Facebook.
Does anyone know where I can get Rainbow Magic books here in India? That's what they want for Christmas. Felt real bad when they said their daddy couldn't buy it for them back home in Australia because they were too expensive*. And this was after I told them that an Ipod and digital camera were out of the question. Searched at Landmark last evening but nothing.
* Or were they trying to make me ullu, you never know!
John Cougar Mellencamp with a song I just feel like listening to right now - Your life is now!
3 comments:
i have heard that there's no book that the folks at the strand bookstore at fort cannot track down.
You could even order them through amazon. But would it be expensive for you then?
Check at flipkart.com, they may have them
Post a Comment