November 8, 2009

Overheard:

Girl (checking out handbags at a roadside vendor) to her boyfriend/husband: Which one - black or red?

Guy: Take whichever, I don't care.

Girl: You don't care?? Then why do you care so much what colour underwear I wear?

Guy: Shut up, you're too loud!

Girl: Black or red?

Guy: Red.

***

B.B. King, Buddy Guy, Eric Clapton & Jimmie Vaughn - Rock me baby! Love these live recordings.

11 comments:

Tripti Chouhan said...

:D :D lol
no matter how many smileys i put, i won't be able to convey how much i am laughing at this!

i hope he meant the bag when he said red ;)

teacup said...

hahha...I like that girl :)

agent green glass said...

oh ho. this is too funny. and like yashita said, i love this girl too. i'm still laughing.

SwB said...

@AGG, Yashita, Eunoia: Yeah, my guess is she had been lingerie shopping just before that and the man had a thing or two to say about her choice in that department.

Eveline said...

Way to go girlfriend! :D

Your writing usually inspires me to write, but ALWAYS makes me laugh. Except today, it was more cackling than laughing. Oh, what sweet adolescent cackling that was!

Seema Smile said...

lol! I think he still doesn't care about the colour of the bag, he meant the underwear... hahaha

Saish said...

So much typical of a guy.

Gurls tend to never understand that for a guy there is a quite diffrence between lingerie and handbag. Haha.

d4u said...

Hahahahhaha..rotfl...way to go gurl!!

xte2yzyo said...

You have a beautiful blog. How do you put that music widget thing?

SwB said...

@Bloody Mary: Email me at saltwaterblues@gmail.com and I'll tell you how.

Foot In The Mouth said...

lol!!! good one!!!