November 16, 2009

for you
sitting there
wondering
what's wrong
which song
how long

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there ain't no easy way to cry, there ain't no easy way to stop the tears either. You play on my heartstrings like a guitar that's bleeding in your hands.

Gia

xte2yzyo said...

I love David Gray.

Bini said...

i love ur blog... and Gia's comment pretty much says my feelings too... I am not into english music... but at times like these... a perfect song is this one... "Ae zindagee... gale lagale.. "

Eveline said...

'And everywhere i go i find things recollecting to my mind. How right it all could be...'

You gotta love David Gray for pouring absolutely everything he has into the lyrics and their delivery. You can literally feel how heartfelt, how angry at times and how frustrated these songs are that you can't help but absolutely adore him for him for it. This is what music is - or should be - all about.

T said...

so tell me how you do this... how do you embed audio files? i also want!

Unknown said...

Ah this is me

rakhi said...

:P I'm listening to this song on repeat for the last one hour. By the way do you have the .mp3 file of this song? I'd love to have it.