Yeah, I think our Parvathykutty should have won it; not some Playboy bunny looking Ruskie. I was joking with JC that being Mallu all she had to do if she didn't know the answer to some trick bludy question was say, "simmbly!". JC wasn't amused.
So what will kutty do for werld peace? Act in a few Borellywood filims, of course. Then what? Then she will gett maerried, no ... to some richh enRI doecter in Dubeii. LOL!*
... And I hope Kerala Chief Minister whatshisname is not thinking of visiting her home in Bombay. You never know.
Johnny be good Fogerty ... luvvit! Nice Sunday.
* Sorry. Spent so many years with them growing up, I can't resist doing the accent.
So what will kutty do for werld peace? Act in a few Borellywood filims, of course. Then what? Then she will gett maerried, no ... to some richh enRI doecter in Dubeii. LOL!*
... And I hope Kerala Chief Minister whatshisname is not thinking of visiting her home in Bombay. You never know.
Johnny be good Fogerty ... luvvit! Nice Sunday.
* Sorry. Spent so many years with them growing up, I can't resist doing the accent.
10 comments:
Yen-R-I.
And how can you forget the name of some guy who's called "A Chyut"!
She's an English Literature Graduate and says 'Anyways'. I don't know what is worse Priyanka Chopra bringing back to life Mother Theresa or this Mallu Kutty twirling her r's and going, Anywaysss...
Argh.
Hahaha...... i was lukin fwd to A-chyut meetin her an saying u save the world :)
whyaa u making fun of this piuple?
Ayoh! Pinnae!
We're still watching Miss Worlds, ya! That's just odd. So anyway, thank you for your comments, I just saw them. I am loving being mommy :) Sorry about not replying earlier -- I jsut didn't see your comments then!
why bother about world peace? Let her start with india and pak..kutty should first earn lots of moolah in bolly, tolly and other woods. Be at peace. And then do samaaj seva.
correction... i think the right way to say S-I-M-P-L-Y is zzzimmbblyyyyy ;)
i don't know about the rich YEN-R-I doc in Thubaii in her future, but she certainly has done her parents proud for now. along with many many other 'engles' and 'andies' across Kerala :D
well i cudn't resist the the dig either, and I_am_mallu!! heh.
hehe...i studied in a convent where we most of our teachers were Mallus and Tamilians. One of the popular ways of teasing them was spelling out
the word 'maximum' -- that's
UM-YAY-YUX-AI-YUM-U-YUM
and 'Moon' - 'Yum-YO--Yet another Yo- YUN' :)
mallu accents...as stereotyped a subject among other Indians as slumdog millionaires among Westerners!hmpf!and debble hmpf!
Post a Comment