Greetings from the beautiful city of Boston!Everything in this country is so BIG - The buildings, the streets, the malls (God you can get lost in there!), the wide open spaces, the pizza even! If only they had better public transportation. In Switzerland you could get from anywhere to anywhere at anytime. Here not so. If you don't have four wheels under you you're pretty much paralysed.
Flight in to JFK was not bad. Desi junglees even did well to keep the toilets usable for longer than I had expected. And Delta's in-flight entertainment was pretty good. Though the most fun I had was when I saw this Southie chap in the seat behind craning his neck to get a glimpse of the steamy love scene from the movie I was watching. LOL! Which left me no choice but to tilt the screen to an angle that made it frustratingly difficult for him to see, until finally he gave up. Arre dude, hokie-pokie dekhna hai toh dekh na ... sharmata kyoon hai! .... But how many of you would watch the good sexuss in full view of you co-passengers? And I had my mom sitting next to me.
That's about all the update for now. This weekend I got my cousins from Joisey coming over, so a family reunion of sorts.
***
I would dedicate a song to our girl Cynic who, in spite of being told not to, has handed me an award (sweet of her though), but for some reason the Radioblogclub page won't load here on my brothers laptop. Anyway Cynic, I get you a T-Shirt or something.
Cheers!
8 comments:
Ola !! Blues.. hope you enjoy your trip
Hey hey... You're back.. well, not really but you posted something.
I hate watching steamy love scenes when my folks are around, but it's fun to watch them squirm and talk about how Indian cinema is way 'cleaner' :D
Have fun at the reunion and have a fabulous time in Boston.
Aww you should have tilted it so he got a better view - poor kid! :)
ah in boston now? quite the globe trotter eh?
thank you thank you. (what song would you have played btw?)
Hey :)
Nice blog :)
Have fun in Boston :)
hey buddy...hope u r doing good...
ok listen...how long u'll be in boston..lemme know ..
btw...listen to this..kick ass chick and playing too..
http://www.orianthi.com/index2.html
-justzen
zenseeker@gmail.com
Which places are you visiting here this time?
Hope u have fun onsite :)
Post a Comment