August 15, 2008

Hahahahahahaha ... Look what I just found. Isn't Blogsville wonderful!

And boy is she pissed off. To me it's a mystery as confounding as who killed Aarushi - why would anyone, unless they were stark-ravin bludy mad, pay 160 United States Dollars to see the Bachchans on stage. I wouldn't go to see Amitabh Bachchan if I knew he was making an appearance at the Ganesh mandal down the road.

As for Little Turd and Chicken Lollipop, well - they'll do whatever Big B(ollocks) tells them to do.

So Nethra's the winner on KKK. Wasn't a lot of fun watching Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia (aka Khiladi Kumar, who in some episodes looked like a coolie at Bombay Central) making them delicate darlings do all those dangerous, not to mention icky, things. What if they got hurt, or worse - chipped their nails! But I love Nethra, because she's lovely but ain't fair. Just like I love Sheetal and Nandita. Dusky women are so damn gorgeous.

Speaking of dusky, new dame at work - oh my Lord Jesus! You know there are some women you just want to sleep with. No seriously. And she be one of them. Dumb as a doornail, bet she never heard of Robin Ferrari or Paolo Coelho, but who friggin' cares ... the whole damn universe conspires to get into her knickers!

In case you're wondering, no I didn't get me any new clothes. Looked around a bit and got bored. Then went house hunting with an ex-colleague. Which was eventful in itself. You know how they have these flats with balconies (or sit-outs as they're called) that share a common half-wall with the sit-out of the next flat ... well the flat was nice and all, but the owner was quoting too much. When asked to show us the balcony he hesitated a bit saying it wasn't clean, but we insisted on seeing it anyway. Hardly had we stepped outside when this huge beast from the neighbouring flat that sounded like a cross between one of them hounds of Baskerville and Godzilla almost leaped over the wall at us. Bludy hell, I'm not staying here, said my friend. Goddamn beast may eat my kid alive! At which point the owner says in Hindi- Nahin nahin, woh jyada aawaz nahin karta ... woh abhi shayad thoda bookha hai! LOL No wonder no one's ever stayed there more than six months.

But imagine if you bought a place, took a loan that bled you dry, only to be living next to Godzilla. I know what I'd do, but let's not upset the animal lovers.

***

Just caught Ranbir and Deepika on Dus ka Dum with Dressed Chicken. Deepika to me looks kinda out of place playing the filmi girlfriend. Badminton would have been more her thing. Wonder why Ranbir was calling Dressed Chicken Sir?

Anyway, it seems 43% of Indian women go for money rather than good looks (...then they wonder why men only think about sex). And, which is a coincidence that had me laughing, 80 odd % believe in Coelho's universe conspiracy thing. What a nation of saps!

James Hetfield and Metallica. The Unforgiven. Luvvit!

1 comment:

S said...

sigh! which means im a sap too...whatta life!!