April 13, 2008

If you think about it there is perhaps only one way to ensure you always do the right thing -- act like someone is watching. Call it an invisible supervisor, call it God, call it whatever you want. Someone who sees your every action, hears your every word, knows your every deed. You could never go wrong then. And best of all you'd always be true to yourself.

But that is something most of us would rather not think about.

***

2007 and 2006 before that were years of much change for me. Things got better, way better than they were before. And 2008 looks like it's going the same way. I like to believe I've learnt from my mistakes and have become a kinder, more understanding person. Let me just say I'm happy being the person I am today. There is nothing really that I want, and everything I need I can afford.

I see around me so many people struggling to make sense of their lives. The easiest way would be to go with what you've got. So much is lost for want of a little more.

See the little monkey sitting up in his monkey tree. One day
decided to climb down, run off to the city. Look at him now
lost and tired, living in the street. As good as
dead you see; do what a monkey does, stay up your tree.


3 comments:

Ink Spill said...

Wonly one problem: When I always do what is right, I'm not really being "true to myself", coz mostly I want to do all the wrong things. :S

Foot In The Mouth said...

so true. so true.

btw. i'm back.

http://foot-in-the-mouth.blogspot.com

cheers

fitm

Fanaah said...

im happy that you're happy :D