February 16, 2008

My head still feels quite heavy. Lack of sleep mostly. A tough couple of days where a lot was demanded and a lot was delivered. The political tamaasha we witnessed didn't make things any easier. Dropping everything and rushing home in the middle of a workday hoping you won't have a misaimed stone landing on your bludy head is not the most pleasant of experiences.

But this is India. Like I wrote back when I was in Switzerland - we Indians need this. The lack of shit like this would suck the excitement out of living here. In Switzerland everything moves like clockwork. Out here we like the clocks to stop sometime.

This one for Rupa ... my latest blog addiction. Good weekend.


7 comments:

Much ado about nothing.... said...

In Switzerland everything moves like clockwork, maybe coz someone in India works through weekends.. sleepy, fatigued???

The same old Indian IT story...

and to your previous post:
love is... getting hurt when the person at your table looks at another table?
(great post that!)

Cynic in Wonderland said...

back to good ole india eh?

Anonymous said...

is rupa = bunny?

Anonymous said...

Runa: Nope.

Bunny

rupagulab said...

Ha ha! An America song for me!!! I don't know whether to thank you or to tear out my non-golden hair in clumps! BTW, for all you confused people out there, Rupa = Bunny's sister.
My Swiss editor was in Mumbai last week, and I can tell you, she missed the clockwork precision. I guess you enjoy what you're used to.

Cynic in Wonderland said...

you have been tagged!

Deepika said...

Why aren't you writing as often as you did?