My Christmas tree looks like a Christmas bush. I've been nurturing it for the past three years but it seems more intent on growing sideways than upwards.
I've received a shaadi proposal from an HR girl. Now there's someone who'll ask all the right questions. Not my favourite people on earth, HR ... matter of fact I quite detest them.
I'd love to hook up with a girl in advertising actually. No seriously I would. All the ad babes I know are fun people. And we'd spend a lot of time arguing over the deplorable state of advertising in India. Saw some wonderful ads in Switzerland. Like Calida's Just feel campaign. Now that is how you advertise lingerie ... or anything for that matter -- move beyond the product. If only our desi adwallas (who for some reason live with the misconception that they're very damn creative) could pick up a thing or two from their foreign counterparts.
And I love that chick they've used ... you can see her all over Switzerland. Clicked this at Luzern station. One I like best is Just feel preferred ... wonderful thing is how every picture perfectly captures the feeling being advertised.
I've received a shaadi proposal from an HR girl. Now there's someone who'll ask all the right questions. Not my favourite people on earth, HR ... matter of fact I quite detest them.
I'd love to hook up with a girl in advertising actually. No seriously I would. All the ad babes I know are fun people. And we'd spend a lot of time arguing over the deplorable state of advertising in India. Saw some wonderful ads in Switzerland. Like Calida's Just feel campaign. Now that is how you advertise lingerie ... or anything for that matter -- move beyond the product. If only our desi adwallas (who for some reason live with the misconception that they're very damn creative) could pick up a thing or two from their foreign counterparts.
And I love that chick they've used ... you can see her all over Switzerland. Clicked this at Luzern station. One I like best is Just feel preferred ... wonderful thing is how every picture perfectly captures the feeling being advertised.

8 comments:
Whoa blues... !! hahaha !! Calida is a really good brand..
And a merry xmas to you..
Merry Christmas Bluesie.
Kahini
Merry Christmas :) even if its belated and a happy new year too :)
really liked both ur blogs:-)
actually just dropped in to say thanx for posting ur 'thoughtful' comment in my blog...n yeah i shud say this that i started wid this blog thing simply coz i visited ur blog a couple of months back n was seriously so influenced that thought of starting my one :-)truly awesome work...keep it up...n wishing u a very happy new year in advance !!!
My first Christmas tree ever.. and its beautiful and huge!!
About the ad world back home, our version of creativity is quite different.. every country has their share of sick ads, we have our Orbits.. but we also have Happy dents brilliance!! The Calida ads are good.. have always admired them.. glad to see that someone else noticed them too!! and that too someone outside this mad ad world!!
finally getting to listen to the linked music! love this version of Santa Clause! cheerses to festive times! have a sooper NY!
this festival is too much commercialized
Luzern station.. aaah.. brings back memories :).
Post a Comment