November 15, 2007



I said to the girl, you gotta be bludy kidding me ... the Blues Brothers at the Rabechilbi in Richterswil! No way!! I mean, are they that popular?

Chilly chilly night it was. But I loved all the lights ... and the music. Called it Diwali - Swiss style. We had a stiff shot of some rum based concoction afterwards. How I love a girl who can stand her poison.

***



More music at the Hauptbahnhof. Never before have I seen so many rocking brass bands ... with so many women playing all kinds of big massive instruments. Forget about foot tapping, these guys actually made you wanna shake your ass ... right there in the middle of the station. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dylan, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson, Queen, they played it all. I was thrilled I tell you. And here's to the chap who played the lead to Knockin' on Heavens Door (what Slash plays on the GNR version) on his trumpet. You rock dude!





***

It's been snowing cats 'n dogs. Three below zero outside and I'm lovin it. This weekend Mary is taking me skiing. Quite frankly she is more excited than I am. Fotos on Monday. Hope I don't break a leg.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're loving it! And the Blues Brothers had played Bombay last year... Never thought I'd ever see them live, but I did, I did.

Kahini

sundarsonal said...

aye swb keep warm. and steady on the slopes. :)...
what adventures!

zypsy said...

...the chap who played the lead to Knockin' on Heavens Door (what Slash plays on the GNR version) on his trumpet.

no kiddin'??? now, i wanna hear that!!!!!! :-)))