I tell you, eating Rajasthani thali should be made a crime. How on earth do they expect a person to eat so damn much ... There was enough food going around to feed an entire village in bludy Somalia.
My last day. I managed to say goodbye to everyone ... everyone that mattered anyway. The Butterfly was very quiet ... she looked so sweet, and so lost. And she wasn't dressed in something stunning like she is most Fridays ... just the jeans and pullover.
Anyway, I'm happy it's all over. As per company policy I'm eligible for re-employment in 6 months time. They won't think twice before taking me back, I know, but I don't think I could ... unless things turn out to be real bad where I'm going.
I said this in my farewell message ... from a comment that was left here sometime ago by It is I. My thanks to her for that.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover -- Mark Twain.
What I feel right now is a nervous excitement. But I am happy. And twenty years from now I will not be telling myself I wasn't bold enough to risk it.
My last day. I managed to say goodbye to everyone ... everyone that mattered anyway. The Butterfly was very quiet ... she looked so sweet, and so lost. And she wasn't dressed in something stunning like she is most Fridays ... just the jeans and pullover.
Anyway, I'm happy it's all over. As per company policy I'm eligible for re-employment in 6 months time. They won't think twice before taking me back, I know, but I don't think I could ... unless things turn out to be real bad where I'm going.
I said this in my farewell message ... from a comment that was left here sometime ago by It is I. My thanks to her for that.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover -- Mark Twain.
What I feel right now is a nervous excitement. But I am happy. And twenty years from now I will not be telling myself I wasn't bold enough to risk it.
2 comments:
ur butterfly babe.. why dont u just talk to her directly yaar!! :)
For all you know you both feel the same.
Only if you cut off the moorings can your ship sail.
Hakuna Matata! :-)
Post a Comment