
... and sooner or later
the champion will falter
and the underdog will have his day
The smiles say it all, don't they? At least now we know of one sure way to transform Indian cricket -- annex Bangladesh and get those chaps to play for us! Kicked our bludy asses black n' blue they did. But I gotta tell you - I enjoyed every minute of it! What joy watching our overpaid, overrated, over-hyped, over-adulated Great Indian Cricket Team getting beaten by a bunch of boys. I say way to go lads! The legend of David and Goliath lives on.
***
If all goes per plan we're gonna be seeing Shakira wriggling her lovely bottoms next weekend. I can't wait!
Here's Pauly Fuemana and OMC. How many of you remember this one? Big hit back in '96 I think. Dedicated to Rahul and the team. Chin up, fellas ... ain't nothing a good session of Jamaican rum can't fix :)
the champion will falter
and the underdog will have his day
The smiles say it all, don't they? At least now we know of one sure way to transform Indian cricket -- annex Bangladesh and get those chaps to play for us! Kicked our bludy asses black n' blue they did. But I gotta tell you - I enjoyed every minute of it! What joy watching our overpaid, overrated, over-hyped, over-adulated Great Indian Cricket Team getting beaten by a bunch of boys. I say way to go lads! The legend of David and Goliath lives on.
***
If all goes per plan we're gonna be seeing Shakira wriggling her lovely bottoms next weekend. I can't wait!
Here's Pauly Fuemana and OMC. How many of you remember this one? Big hit back in '96 I think. Dedicated to Rahul and the team. Chin up, fellas ... ain't nothing a good session of Jamaican rum can't fix :)
7 comments:
I just discovered your other blog. And every single post up there took my breath away. Hope you don't mind I'm linking it.
We've both commented on the other's blogs and been distantly acquainted for a long time now. How about saying hello?
I swear man, I'm just so sick of those overpaid fat fools! The Boys in Blue should be called the Guys in Goo!
Everyone has a bad day, occasionally, non?
lets stop swearing at our team , and its time we congratulate the bangladeshi team...extremely well played, well deserved win
Pooey to the Indian team - good for the Bangladesh team. It's gonna be an interesting series :D
Disappointing performance....Nice song (brings back fond memories) :)
I come here for the music ;)
Post a Comment