Two words I utterly detest: Anything & Whatever. Take for example you're at a restaurant with a friend.
So, what would you like to eat?
Anything
In that case you might want to go to the lavatory and help yourself to some SHIT! It's free!
Or, your friend is upset over something and you're trying your best to cheer the blighter up by treating him to a nice meal.
Try the Spicy Chicken Shashlik. You'll love it ... they make it very well.
Whatever
How 'bout I shove a live chicken up your rear-end, you ungrateful turd! That'll lift your spirits!
Now do you see what I mean ... how these two words can really irritate a person. Anyway, this is just something I wanted to get off my chest.
***
Such a big noise over The Da Vinci Code. Have to say I'm pretty disappointed with the Catholic leadership in this country though ... they seem to be quite unsure as to where they stand/what they want. If you want the bludy thing banned, then don't rest until you've achieved it. But starting off with such vehement opposition and then timidly settling for a disclaimer at the start of the movie will only result in your protests not being taken seriously the next time something like this happens. And what about the faithful who heeded your call and went about fasting until death and took out signature campaign's and morcha's in the gruelling Bombay heat - they must be feeling like a bunch of idiots.
You want Dan Brown killed, no problem. For the right reward I'm sure you'll find quite a few youngsters from I.C. Colony, Borivali more than willing to do the job. Or how about kidnapping Tom Hanks and leaving him on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere with only a copy of The Da Vinci Code for company? ... and that French chick - I say put her on a diet of snails till she starts to grow a shell. Whatever it is - decide what you want to do and get it done, dammit!
***
Thanks again for all the blogversary wishes. You guys are the best .... And you girls are so sweet, given the chance I'd want to date every one of you!
BFN.
So, what would you like to eat?
Anything
In that case you might want to go to the lavatory and help yourself to some SHIT! It's free!
Or, your friend is upset over something and you're trying your best to cheer the blighter up by treating him to a nice meal.
Try the Spicy Chicken Shashlik. You'll love it ... they make it very well.
Whatever
How 'bout I shove a live chicken up your rear-end, you ungrateful turd! That'll lift your spirits!
Now do you see what I mean ... how these two words can really irritate a person. Anyway, this is just something I wanted to get off my chest.
***
Such a big noise over The Da Vinci Code. Have to say I'm pretty disappointed with the Catholic leadership in this country though ... they seem to be quite unsure as to where they stand/what they want. If you want the bludy thing banned, then don't rest until you've achieved it. But starting off with such vehement opposition and then timidly settling for a disclaimer at the start of the movie will only result in your protests not being taken seriously the next time something like this happens. And what about the faithful who heeded your call and went about fasting until death and took out signature campaign's and morcha's in the gruelling Bombay heat - they must be feeling like a bunch of idiots.
You want Dan Brown killed, no problem. For the right reward I'm sure you'll find quite a few youngsters from I.C. Colony, Borivali more than willing to do the job. Or how about kidnapping Tom Hanks and leaving him on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere with only a copy of The Da Vinci Code for company? ... and that French chick - I say put her on a diet of snails till she starts to grow a shell. Whatever it is - decide what you want to do and get it done, dammit!
***
Thanks again for all the blogversary wishes. You guys are the best .... And you girls are so sweet, given the chance I'd want to date every one of you!
BFN.
25 comments:
heh! given a chance i'd want to date every one of them too!
completely agree with you on the anything syndrome - such a downer. and about the dating all u have to do is ask ;) or maybe we shud be asking u this being the 21st century...
i'm guilty on the "anything" syndrome- i do it with everything. but i'm the single most indecisive person on the planet, so i'm excusing myself.. :p
'Whatever' dude..Dan Brown can claim 'Anything' he wants to... as long as we know the truth!
Chck out my latest post for some insight on the 'Code'.
Oh and btw...im missing your short poems dude...pls keep em coming :)
you forgot "fine".. and ahem!!
happy blogversary. keep blogging till you actually get married..(that way I am wishing for a long blogging period)
switchblade is right.... the catholic church is weak.. its obvious from this....
but no matter what... if we cling to the truth ...thats all that matters... no one can take that from us.
anything and whatever...two words i'm SOOOOO used to hearing.
the funny bit is, it's used mainly by girlfriends. but it's quite unfair for boyfriend to use it in return.
have forwarded your link to slappy. expecting her life to change very soon, and mine too.
cheers.
Lol, you are funny! Anyways, though I'm quite excited at the prospect of the movie finally releasing in the country (its reviews notwithstanding), your take on the Catholic Church provided a new dimension to the debate, and yup, it's not something I think I disagree with...
Lol...
hey...my blogversary wishes comment seems to have disappered from your previsous post.
anyway...happy blogversary again...
and there was a newspaper report today that the movie da vinci was canned in cannes. i believe people actually laughed during the movie. so much for all the protests and ban-demanding crowds!
I don't mind "anything" so much, if used only occasionaly ...but "whatever", me no like at all too :(
LOL!! What's up with all ya believers? I mean weren't ya'll the same ppl who thought the reaction to Prophet cartoons were a bit too much? Now why bitch about the book and the movie, just cuz it hurts your specific faith? I mean this is the 21st century Blues, about time we all started looking beyond religion and the god-is-on-our-side bs. Or maybe next time you point at the West Asians or George W. to crack the latest joke think harder.
i object! ic colony boys are very sweet...not capable of such violence...ok?!
lol - over your last sentence!
Ru: Oh yeah, 'fine'is another annoying word.
Madcap: You got me wrong - it makes no difference to me if the movie is banned or not. But I do think that when Catholic leaders take a particular stand, they should hold firm.
Sonal: But I didn't say anything about IC Colony 'boys' or 'violence' ... If you ask me, I'd say it's the women who are better equipped to finish off a guy without the use of violence :)
Jinal:Unfortunately most of the sweet girls seem to be unavailable :( Hence I can only wish.
I can see someone's started replying to comments ;)
Hey SWB. GRat you are back to regular posts. Thnx for dropping by my blog.Hope you wouldn't mind this appeal.
Everybody please read my latest post...This (sad)side of the story.
lol at the parting shot.
yes, all fine :)
just like that ...
its all about context.. eg,
he: what would you do for me?
she: anything!!
he: what would you like me do to you?
she: whatever!!
;)
You can start by dating me ;)
Whatever Blues, anything you say. :-D
Lol to the "Anything" & "Whatever" bit you wrote!
And happy anniv to the blog :)
my cousins live in I.C Colony..lol..i know watya talkin about... hehe..
Yeah...Whatever!!!:P
Post a Comment