May 21, 2006



I was a fool to think
you'd always be there
like the sand on the beach

.... I was a bigger fool
for trying to stop you
slipping through my fingers
like the sand on the beach

23 comments:

d4u said...

Those are some hard to slip away from mind kinda lines:)

That Girl said...

yeah...we have to hold on to what we love!!

The Mocking Spirit said...

Man the last...one was like so beautiful...!!
slipping through my fingers
like the sand on the beach

keep it going.
check moi blog too

che sara sara said...

wow...to slip of ur fingers
the sand was really unlucky...

Anonymous said...

That sooo says it all!

ganty said...

fuck man
how much more lateral can people think...awesome dude

Anonymous said...

My belated wishes on the blogversary SwB ? :-)

n.g. said...

i was just listening to that song from muqaddar ka sikandar.

zindagi toh bewafa hai ek din thukrayegi
maut mehbooba hai apne saath le kar jayegi

maybe its all a pattern.

Dreamcatcher said...

Wow....:)
and belated happy anniversary

Dwiti R said...

nice..

AB said...

So true... Love the snap.

Glad you are in the blog world. So belated happy blogversary.

Hyde said...

When have we ever been smart?

IndianArchie said...

Pretty good...Keep it up!

IndianArchie
Musings that Amuse

Arunima said...

I wouldn't have mined being the biggest fool but I learnt to love myself.

Aqua said...

i like the way you have brought out of the irony of the sand on the beach... in the first para the sand represents permanence, in the second para...it symbolizes the impermanence of life and moments!
and as always...the pic is great :)

Dwiti R said...

hey.. u have this uncanny way of using perfect words with beautiful pics...

Flying Machine said...

and we continue to fool ourselves, inspite of knowing.

cactusjump said...

sigh!

Stone said...

ahh..timely reailization ;-)

ganty said...

fuck man
how much more lateral can people think...awesome dude!!

DO visit my blog!

teacup said...

...and washed away with the waves, you, maybe were never meant to be.

Prmod Bafna said...

Nice musings! and happy blogversary :)

Anonymous said...

I happened to read your posts from Vini's blog. I luv this post!
Also the one that u've posted on May 18.

Excellent blogger! :)