On these picture-posts (I won't call it poetry - don't want to upset any of the 'real' poets) of mine that seem to be quite popular, I've often wondered whether, if shown the same picture, you guys would be thinking pretty much the same thing I was.
So I'll tell you what: this time you'll come up with words/poetry/whatever to go with the picture you see below (keep it short, no ram-kahani's). Leave your entries in the comment box (multiple entries allowed) .... show us how spicy them brains really are! :)

So I'll tell you what: this time you'll come up with words/poetry/whatever to go with the picture you see below (keep it short, no ram-kahani's). Leave your entries in the comment box (multiple entries allowed) .... show us how spicy them brains really are! :)

35 comments:
a paradise lost
a paradise found
i see the moon
full and round
innocence stares
a mystic glance
a view to behold
a view unbound
The moon
So near
Yet so far
But I have you.
Lukkha Potry...
Seems close enough to grab
If I reach out I could
But that would mean letting go of you
Don't know whether I should
white chaddi/red chaddi
we are chaddi buddies in our badi chaddies..
and the moon is our badda badda buddy,
wheres his chaddi?
(im sorry SwB!... im going mad thesis time..
forgive me..)
youre already regretting the invitation naa?...
Dreams are big...
And we are so high...
The journey is so far...
And you are so near...
Right now if you wanna bet...
The moon is the only thing I can get..
Friends forever? We've been that way since birth.
The joy your companionship has poured into all my hours;
Like our celestial cousins, the moon and the earth,
My life, dear buddy, shall always revolve around yours.
Cheers
how far would you go
to touch the moon?
Would you go further
if i held your hand?
chaddi pehenke phool khila hain phool khila hain!! :-)
Last night the moon said to me if your friend is not always there for you, does not miss you-then why dont you leave your freind?
I looked back and said "Moon, would you ever leave your sky?"
The night is silent
bright n lonely,
n will fade out soon.
but if u r there with me,
who cares abt the moon.
Asset
There, can you see Neil Armstrong waving at us? Sorry, really can't write any poetry.
(Like 8 by 52,
I suck at poetry too,
But verbal diarhoeaa has hit me,
Hence I shall risk the ignominy.)
The mood's tender,
the sky blue,
the moon's silver
and such moments few.
can't write poetry , but 2 liners are more thinkable :)
together we stand ,
and everything is reachable.
or
stand by me
and i'll get the moon for you
i want a super-zoom lens too
and one for macro-shots too
I'm so amazed to see the beautiful poetry your readers have come up with....
that you will write some of your own?
blue skies, cool winds,
full moon, we twins,
we play, we fight, together we bloom,
lets spread our arms and pluck the moon
:)
Wonderful photograph and would like to hear your survey if people think alike seeing a scenery. My guess is that all think in their own suited way.
one day we'll travel,
across the sky.
we'll picnic in that crater,
you and i.
"Do these pants make my ass look fat?"
"Of course not, silly!"
JUMP!
I miss this...
watching the full moon on a lovely night...
do you see what I do??
never mind, we both can be seeing the same thing and thinking differnt...
but does it matter??
what matters is that you are here with me...
the full moon, the lovely night and you by my side...
...roshogolla...
well, I think I should do this more often. Thank you all so much for participating. Was it easy, or did it take a lot of effort?
Satchit, Dobereinerr, Hyde, Fanaah, Dwiti, Burf, Deeps, Asset, Yashita, Aps, and all the Anons: Thank you.
Anon #1: (Alpha, was that you?)... that's got to be THE worst poetry I've ever read! LMAO@wheres his chaddi?
Arunima: ...and you're as bad as Alpha :)
8x52: Neil's still up there?? :)
SR: ...but that was quite nice actually! I'd say there's a poet hidden in there somewhere.
Arnie: wot men bugger! .. don't you think they're too young to be worrying about how fat their butts are :)
CJ: Roshogolla?? don't tell me you're Bong too! :)
O.K. If you'd like to see what I came up with, go to http://freakinblues.blogspot.com/
Cheers guys ...and thanks again!
The picture didn't carry a date, did it?
LOL ... no it didn't Ms. Smarty Pants! :)
Sometime u full
Sometime u new
unlike my frend
u ain't the
same
Hi SwB!
what's up? been posting thought-provoking pictures off late ;)
Hey, HAPPY EASTER :-D
I bought an Easter Basket. I saved the Bunny for you :-)
Aiyaaa, not me people! I wouldn't even attempt poetry in exalted places such as these! badi chaddies indeed...but made me laugh for sure.
maine poocha chand se ki dekha hai kahin mere yaar sa haseen..
chaand ne kaha - abhey upar se kuch dikhta nahin!
And on the topic of chaddies, why did you remove your post on JC's friend and her chaddi? That post sounded promising.
Happy Easter!!!
togetherness is the charm of life
not only the moon....
all the planets and their satilites...
would be in hands reach...
hey sweebs, cute picture. hope u got my mail.
Take care.
Now, They hide the moons.
Its a "get it?"
Dontcha think ?
Or are you busy, looking,
at the moons ?
Awesome pic - poetry at its best - really cool!
It's so far
Yet,
It's as near as you
The moon is rising;
the dawn is breaking;
And our love is flourishing
Post a Comment