I had an interesting converstaion with my buddy Ally this morning, on a problem that has many around the world very concerned over its effects.
Dude, tell me everything you know about PMS!
Well - for one, I know that the Church very strongly condemns it.
What?? But what has the Church got to do with-
You're talking about Pre-Marital Sex, right? :)
Abbe yaar, tu bhi na! ... I'm serious, you bugger. Tell me what you bleddy know about PMS!
How the hell should I know about this stuff man ... go ask Pudding! (his girlfriend Sandra)
Dude, I cannot ask her - she is the reason I'm asking you. Because these days whenever I ask her to go out with me, she starts complaining that she's going through PMS! .... I know that all women get it sometime, but of late our dame has been bleddy getting it all the time! Iss month mein already teen baar ho gaya ... my love-life is getting screwed, boss!
Maybe she should see a doctor.
I told here the same thing, but she says no use wasting money on doctors because this is a natural change her bodily system is undergoing .... And you know what she told me is the cause behind it -- Global Warming!!
Global warming?? She can't be serious!
I'm telling you dude, she's saying that as the climate gets hotter and hotter, she is going to get more and more PMS ... which means I am bleddy going to get nothing!
I think your Pudding is pulling a fast one on you, bro.
But what if it's true dude - what if she is the first woman in the world to experience this kind of change due to global warming?
Holy shit, man! ... yeah, I guess there does have to be a first. Maybe we should report her to the New England Journal of Medicine!
Abbe, paagal ho gaya kya?? We have to keep it a top-secret! ... Goverment's will fall dude; there might even be a Third World War over global warming! Where women are involved, anything is bleddy possible!
You know, you're right. This could turn out to be a very serious matter.
Yeah dude, I know. Anyways, I'm fed up of Pudding and all her bleddy nonsense. So this weekend I'm going to see a movie with Moushami - remember that Bong chick I was telling you about? So far at least, she has not shown any symptoms arising from global warming!
Make hay while the sun shines?
Yes dude ... and these days it is shining hotter than ever! :)
Dude, tell me everything you know about PMS!
Well - for one, I know that the Church very strongly condemns it.
What?? But what has the Church got to do with-
You're talking about Pre-Marital Sex, right? :)
Abbe yaar, tu bhi na! ... I'm serious, you bugger. Tell me what you bleddy know about PMS!
How the hell should I know about this stuff man ... go ask Pudding! (his girlfriend Sandra)
Dude, I cannot ask her - she is the reason I'm asking you. Because these days whenever I ask her to go out with me, she starts complaining that she's going through PMS! .... I know that all women get it sometime, but of late our dame has been bleddy getting it all the time! Iss month mein already teen baar ho gaya ... my love-life is getting screwed, boss!
Maybe she should see a doctor.
I told here the same thing, but she says no use wasting money on doctors because this is a natural change her bodily system is undergoing .... And you know what she told me is the cause behind it -- Global Warming!!
Global warming?? She can't be serious!
I'm telling you dude, she's saying that as the climate gets hotter and hotter, she is going to get more and more PMS ... which means I am bleddy going to get nothing!
I think your Pudding is pulling a fast one on you, bro.
But what if it's true dude - what if she is the first woman in the world to experience this kind of change due to global warming?
Holy shit, man! ... yeah, I guess there does have to be a first. Maybe we should report her to the New England Journal of Medicine!
Abbe, paagal ho gaya kya?? We have to keep it a top-secret! ... Goverment's will fall dude; there might even be a Third World War over global warming! Where women are involved, anything is bleddy possible!
You know, you're right. This could turn out to be a very serious matter.
Yeah dude, I know. Anyways, I'm fed up of Pudding and all her bleddy nonsense. So this weekend I'm going to see a movie with Moushami - remember that Bong chick I was telling you about? So far at least, she has not shown any symptoms arising from global warming!
Make hay while the sun shines?
Yes dude ... and these days it is shining hotter than ever! :)
5 comments:
Well tell ur friend to better watch out during that period!!! Even hitler must have shaken in his boots when Eva his mistress had them..ALl great men do!
Cheers
Ps: the bong girl is no exception!
Nice bleddy post, man! You don't get many 'bleddies' where i live dude... damn!! :(
Just for the record though, I've faced my share of woes due to PMS, and have concluded that ignorance is indeed bliss sometimes.. :)
sooooo totally agree wid adrasteia...so how was the movie with the bong chick??
ur friend does have a nice nick fer his gurl sandra "pudding" lol..is she over healthy?? :-)
hahahaha...that was an interesting post! :-)
lol!bleddy nonsense!
Post a Comment