Relax, said the nightman:
we are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
but you can never leave.
"I had just leased this house out on the beach at Malibu, I guess it was around '74 or '75. I remember sitting in the living room, with all the doors wide open on a spectacular July day. I had this acoustic 12-string and I started tinkling around with it, and those Hotel California chords just kind of oozed out.
Every once in a while it seems like the cosmos parts and something great just plops in your lap." -- Don Felder (The Eagles)
we are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
but you can never leave.
"I had just leased this house out on the beach at Malibu, I guess it was around '74 or '75. I remember sitting in the living room, with all the doors wide open on a spectacular July day. I had this acoustic 12-string and I started tinkling around with it, and those Hotel California chords just kind of oozed out.
Every once in a while it seems like the cosmos parts and something great just plops in your lap." -- Don Felder (The Eagles)
No comments:
Post a Comment